Nuby Insulated Light Up Cup 300ml
Out of this world fun! The fun light up cup illuminates when you tap the pressure sensitive cup on a flat surface! Your little one will love the fun prints and vibrant colors!
Battery included: Do not microwave, put in dishwasher, or boil
Features a durable and bite resistant no Spill spout - uniquely designed to prevent spills.
Double wall-insulated base keeps drinks cooler for longer
Shaped for little hands to easily grip & hold, making it easier for them to practice drinking independently
6 months +