NOTE: PUSH BAR not included. SOLD SEPARATELY..
Benefits for Child Development:
In their early years, children develop their motor skills at different stages. At each of these stages, a child's needs vary. Looping meets and addresses all these needs in one toy, the Scootizz.
1. A to learn balance (up to 3yo)This teaches your child all about balance and how to control it. He also develops his reflexes by managing direction, speed, and learning how to stop.
2. A to learn how to pedal (up to 3yo)The tricycle's many advantages include developing your child's sense of orientation and coordination skills. Pedaling also helps develop and tone your child's muscles.
3. A to gain confidence (up to 20kgs)Scooters encourage your child to be active. The 3 wheels allow your child to maintain stability and also give a boost of confidence before leveling up to 2 wheels.
4. A to boost independence (up to 50kgs or 110lb)When your child is ready, she will transition to the 2-wheel scooter. This will boost independence while allowing your little one to stay active and have fun.
NO TOOLS NEEDED
Complies with Complies with(Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
Important Safety Reminders:
NEVER LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED WHEN USING THIS TOY Folding/ unfolding and switching from one configuration to another must be carried out by an adult. Please make sure to read and follow instruction manual before use.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Nursery Care Corporation, 01 Venus Compd 2F GMC Bldg ML Quezon Ave., 1930 Angono , Philippines.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Nursery Care Corporation, 01 Venus Compd 2F GMC Bldg ML Quezon Ave., 1930 Angono , Philippines
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.